Committed to Helping Our Clients Find Peace
You Need a Reliable Attorney as you Navigate Your Family Law Matters
7900 SW 57th Ave, Suite 14 South Miami, FL 33143
Professional and Experienced Family Law Attorney
You've Come to The Right Place
At Tackenberg Family Law, we are committed to making sure our clients understand their options so that they can make the best choices for themselves and their future. We take the time to develop a close relationship and understand each client’s unique circumstances and legal needs. We pride ourselves on prompt, clear, and efficient communication. We want our clients to feel empowered to make the best decisions for themselves – whether that means settling their cases, negotiating agreements, or going to trial.
Our Practice Areas
We can help you identify, value, and distribute marital assets, segregate your non-marital assets, determine entitlement and amount of alimony and/or child support, develop a parenting plan if children are involved, and address other issues that may be unique to your family. Your divorce will either be finalized one of two ways: 1) by way of a Marital Settlement Agreement where you and your spouse agree on the terms, or 2) by a judge at a trial.
liabilities of each person (including pre-marital assets and liabilities and those acquired after the marriage) will be treated during the marriage and how they will be valued and distributed upon divorce or death. Prenups can also provide for alimony and include other unique terms and conditions.
liabilities of each person (including pre-marital assets and liabilities and those acquired after marriage) will be treated during the marriage and how they will be valued and distributed upon divorce or death. Postnups can also provide for alimony and include other unique terms and conditions.
responsibilities of each parent as well as a timesharing schedule detailing the overnights that the child will spend with each parent. Paternity cases must also establish child support, which should include consideration for health insurance and child case costs.
the agreement or order), there are different ways to enforce compliance, including compelling the behavior, seeking contempt, and other alternatives.
Exploring your options, knowing your exposure, and understanding the possibilities are important in determining whether you should pursue modification of your support obligation.
Amanda Perez Tackenberg
Amanda P. Tackenberg has practiced marital and family law in Florida exclusively since 2013. She is the owner of Tackenberg Family Law, which she opened in 2021 after 8 years at a boutique family law firm where she handled complex and high net-worth marital and family law matters. Ms. Tackenberg is also a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator. She is a Cuban-American Miami native and is fluent in Spanish.
Ms. Tackenberg strives to constantly stay up-to-date on new developments in family law and enjoys connecting with colleagues around the state. She is actively involved in the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar and currently serves on the Executive Council (Term: 2020 – 2024). She has served as an officer of various committees, including as the Co-Chair of the Publications Committee, the Secretary of the Legislation Committee, and the Co-Chair of the Membership Committee. She previously served as Editor of the Section’s publication, The Commentator, a trade journal for Family Law Practitioners.
She was featured in Voyage MIA Magazine, “Hidden Gems,” published on September 29, 2022 and has been honored with the following awards:
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s 40 Under 40 Award, 2022
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Florida Trend Legal Elite 2022
- Family Law Section Chair’s Award of Special Merit, 2020-2021
- Family Law Section Above and Beyond Award, 2021-2022
- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, 40 Under 40, 2020
- Family Law Section Spotlight Award, 2019-2020
Ms. Tackenberg enjoys writing and her publications include:
- Shared Parental Responsibility When Parents Can’t Share: Practical Pointers for 21st Century Parenting, Family Law Section Commentator, Winter 2019 Edition; and,
- Where do we Stand? An Examination of Florida’s Standing Family Law Orders, co-authored with Lindsay Gunia, Family Law Section Commentator, Fall 2019 Edition.
She has presented on the following topics to attorneys throughout the state:
- “Evidence in Family Law” CLE, Florida YLD, 2021
- “Paternity and Parenthood” CLE, Florida YLD, 2023
Ms. Tackenberg graduated cum laude from the University of Florida Levin College of Law and earned the Family Law Certificate at UF. Ms. Tackenberg was the recipient of the Terrye C. Proctor Memorial Scholarship at UF. As a law student, she represented juvenile clients in dependency and delinquency courts as a Certified Legal Intern before the Eighth Judicial Circuit. She also interned with the Guardian ad Litem program and Three Rivers Legal Services in Gainesville.
Prior to law school, she earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Virginia where she double-majored in English Literature and Spanish Language and Literature and received the T. Braxton Woody Fellowship for distinguished scholarship.
Ms. Tackenberg is a member of the Miami-Dade Chapter of the Florida Association of Women Lawyers, the Miami-Dade Bar, The First Family Law American Inn of Court, and the Cuban American Bar Association.
Ms. Tackenberg enjoys volunteering and providing pro-bono legal services through Dade Legal Aid’s Put Something Back Project. She has previously served as a Building Bridges Ambassador for the Children’s Home Society.
– Shared Parental Responsibility When Parents Can’t Share: Practical Pointers for 21st Century Parenting, Family Law Section Commentator, Winter 2019 Edition.
– Where do we Stand? An Examination of Florida’s Standing Family Law Orders, co-authored with Lindsay Gunia, Family Law Section Commentator, Fall 2019 Edition.
– Super Lawyers Rising Star: 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
– Family Law Section Spotlight Award: 2019-2020
– Family Law Section Spotlight Chair’s Award of Special Merit: 2020-2021
– Family Law Section Above and Beyond Award: 2021-2022
– Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, Florida: 2022
– Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s 40 Under 40 Outstanding Young Professionals of South Florida: 2022
– Evidence in Family Law, CLE, Florida YLD, 2021
– Paternity and Parenthood, CLE, Florida YLD, 2023
– B.A. University of Virginia
– J.D. University of Florida Levin College of Law, cum laude, Certificate in Family Law
What Our Clients Say
This website is for informational purposes only and does not provide legal advice nor does it create an attorney/client relationship. Please do not act or refrain from acting based on anything you read on this site. Please contact an attorney for legal advice. Using this site or communicating with Tackenberg Family Law PLLC through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship.